PRO EXCEL WAS FOUNDED BACK IN 2002
as a unique events solution organisation that specialises in linking education, community marketing strategies to effective sports entertainment packages, that both engage the community, stimulate new audience growth and identification with the club / body hosting the event and offer unique PR and marketing strategies. We are market leaders in our sector with a unique DNA of linking multiple strategies in education and sport and the commercial and marketing function of sports at the highest level.
We are recognised and published by the Department of Education in The UK and have worked at Government Level on Educational and sporting strategy. Pro-Excel’s Liam O’Reilly was a key member of the roll out of the Government’s acclaimed Playing for Success Programme beyond Premier League and Championship football and into other sports across the UK. Liam sat as a member of a 12-person Steering Group at Westminster made up of the some of the country’s most innovative Practitioners in combining Sport and Education.
In the field of elite sport, Pro-Excel is incredibly proud to have worked with the largest National Governing Bodies in UK sport and on some of the most prestigious sporting events in the world at some of its most historic and iconic venues.
We have worked across the UK with clients in all major domestic and international sport. Our event portfolio is vast and spans more 17 years, our showpiece presentations for both domestic and international events includes:
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
STATS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• We currently hold a Guinness World Record for the biggest mass movement support of a popstar.
• In 2013 we produced in its entirety the biggest mass movement dance show in rugby history for the Rugby League World Cup Opening ceremony at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium.
• We designed and delivered the dance narrative for the on-pitch re-opening of the Olympic Stadium for West Ham United v Juventus (2016).
• In 2018 produced the biggest mass movement event on UK soil since the Opening Ceremony of London 2012 at The London Stadium for Saracen’s Big Game model.
• In 2007 we delivered a ground-breaking project with Manchester United, The George Best Foundation and George Best’s Family to unite the community divide in Belfast and replicate George Best’s steps to Old Trafford with almost 100 young people from across Belfast. The students performed at Old Trafford. The event was recognised enormously in the media and received recognition at the European Gifted & Talented Awards for Innovation
• In 2005 we were commissioned by the BBC to design and deliver a special educational project across Liverpool to be performed at Everton FC for a 7 minutes feature on BBC Match of The Day, one of the most distinguished sports broadcasts in the world.
- F1 British Grand Prix 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, (Including on track opening ceremony), Silverstone
- British Moto GP 2014, Silverstone
- FA Community Shield 2013/14 – Manchester United v Wigan Athletic, Wembley Stadium
- FA Community Shield 2018/19 - Manchester City v Chelsea, Wembley Stadium
- Official Opening of the London Stadium 2016 – West Ham United v Juventus, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- FA Premier League Everton v Portsmouth 2005 – Goodison Park (Uniquely commissioned performance for BBC Match of The Day to showcase the impact of education in sport.
- FA Premier League Manchester City 2005/2006/2007 seasons Etihad Stadium
- FA Premier League West Ham United v Arsenal ( Special commission with Mayor of London and Olympic Athletes to mourn the effects of the London Bombings and focus on the announcement of London 2012)
- 2 Rugby League Challenge Cup Finals at Wembley Stadium (2010, 2011)
- International Rugby League Test Matches with England, Wales, Australia, New Zealand and Great Britain (2004, 05, 07, 08, 11, 13)
- Rugby League World Cup Opening Ceremony 2013 at Principality Stadium Cardiff (The biggest Mass Movement in Rugby League history)
- Rugby League World Cup Semi Final x 2 Wembley Stadium • Magic Weekend Principality Stadium, 2008, Murrayfield 2009 and 2010
- World Club Challenge Game 2010 Macron Stadium
- International Test match Cricket England v Bangladesh ( Chester le Street)
- International ODI’s England v Australia 2016 Emirates Old Trafford
- International ODI England v Pakistan 2017 Emirates Old Trafford
- CB40 Final 2014 (The first ever mass movement at Lord’s Cricket Ground)
- Harlequins BIG GAME 2 and 3 Twickenham Stadium 2012, 20113
- Wasps St Georges Day Game, Twickenham Stadium 2011, 2012, 2014 (Guinness World Record performance)
- IRB World 7’s Murrayfield 2010, • IRB World 7’s Twickenham 2010
- Autumn International England v Samoa (Official test game for the 2015 Rugby World Cup) Twickenham
- Official Trophy Tour of the World Cup around Europe with members of the 20013 England World Cup winning squad
- Premiership Final 2012, Twickenham Stadium (The Biggest Domestic Rugby Game in the world)
- Premiership Final 2013 Twickenham Stadium
- London Double Header 2015 Twickenham
- London Double Header 2016 Twickenham
- Saracens Big Game 2015, 2016, 2017 – Wembley Stadium
- Saracens Big Game 2018 – The London Stadium (The Biggest UK Mass Movement piece since the Opening Ceremony of London 2012)